To prepare preliminary designs up to construction plans based on design parameter approved by the management
- Prepares preliminary design up to construction drawings of house models, subdivision plans, open spaces, amenities and the like for presentation to the department head, production division, sales & marketing and top management for comments, remarks and approval.
- Specifies materials to be used in different model houses, amenities, subdivision projects for the preparation of outline and detailed specification for management approval.
- Conducts periodic site visit to inspect, investigate, verify and ensure that the design and quality has been followed according to the prescribed plans and specifications in actual implementation.
- Assists other departments in filling some required documents to secure approval of government authorities and agencies.
- Coordinates with the production and site management group on technical matters and information regarding validation plans and other site concerns.
- Assists in research development by attending exhibits, symposia and seminars from other developer by sourcing of new design, technology, benchmarking system and materials to cope and be updated with latest trends in real estate industry and market competition.
- Coordinates with suppliers, contractors and consultants on technical information regarding materials specification, construction procedure and methodology.
- Helps and coordinates with consultant in source-out or job-out of design and other services like miniature scaled model, perspective rendering for marketing requirements and activities.
- Prepares color schemes of different model houses for the whole project to be presented to marketing, management for comments and approval that will serve as final color reference for buyer’s choice.
- Draws perspective plans for marketing purposes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- At least 1-2 years experience.
- Full-Time position(s) available.